1

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Curling Moms - a pictorial tribute

Like many Canadians I have tried (and continued) to curl and have enjoyed the exercise and social interaction found in the sport. Many clubs require members to volunteer in areas such as bartending, cooking, administration, etc and I have developed and maintain our club website as my contribution to the club.

Interestingly enough I included an online section where "curling moms" could submit photos for posting on the web. Now, what is a curling mom, you ask? Well, really it could be any female that curls, has curled or has even thought about curling - and that includes her hair. It would be a bonus for the mom to be a MILF or a yummy mommy. The most famous competition for a curling mom would have to be a soccer mom - but what would a soccer mom have over a curling mom? Actually she might be warmer than a curling mom since you curl in a refridgerated building on ice.

Not to be sexist I have also opened the pictures up to curling dads, or dudes. The clothing appropriate for a curling mom would be from nothing with strategic parts hidden by sports equipment, to a swimsuit, to regular clothing and the moms would not have to be from our club - you could support our club and website from anywhere in the world.

I have not marketed this part of the website as I am not a pushy kind of guy, but someone has emailed me and they will contribute to this, certainly in my view, historic and a fantastic way to promote curling and I will post the picture both here and in the curling club website for all the world to see. And you could also join this shout out to curling moms. Send in your photos to me by email and I will do the rest. Tell me a bit about yourself, what information you would want included online and let me do the rest.
Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner