1

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Emma Watson reveals her secret ‘Harry Potter’ crush



Emma Watson grew up on the set of Harry Potter with some extremely popular co-stars including Robert Pattinson, Daniel Radcliffe and even Rupert Grint. Having a crush on someone is the best, so who did she have her eye on?

“For the first two movies, I had a huge crush on Tom Felton,” Emma tells Seventeen Magazine. “He was my first crush. He totally knows. We talked about it – we still laugh about it. We are really good friends now, and that’s cool.” So what if she was only 9-years-old at the time when she first laid eyes on Draco Malfoy. That’s a minor detail…

If she had a crush on him now, he would most likely know. “I’m a terrible game player,” Emma tells the magazine. “I’m so impatient – it’s one of my worst traits! If I want to see someone, I want to see them, and if I don’t, then I don’t. My friends are always telling me I have to play hard to get because I’ll pretty much say to a guy, ‘I like you – let’s go hang out’.”

“It’s a nightmare,” Emma continues. “I definitely haven’t figured out [how to play hard-to-get] yet.” So we’ll see what romances fly her way.

You can see more revealing details in the August issue of Seventeen Magazine. Whoa, this summer is flying by.







Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner