1

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Shia LaBeouf admits that he hooked up with Megan Fox



Shia LaBeouf does admit that he hooked up with Megan Fox while making the Transformers films but the real question is: Was she dating Brian Austin Green (her current husband) at the time?

LaBeouf explains to Details Magazine: "Look, you're on the set for six months, with someone who's rooting to be attracted to you, and you're rooting to be attracted to them." He continued, "I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen."

When he was asked about Fox's status at the time with Green, his response was a bit choppy. "I don't know, man. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know," he says, repeating "I don't know" eight more times. "It was what it was." Hmm….

Anyway, check out LaBeouf’s photo shoot for Details below.










Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner